In this post, we’ve collected five great options to help you create a drop-shipping store with WooCommerce. Some of these plugins allow you to connect to a drop-shipping utopia with AliExpress, others help you work with independent suppliers or other product sources. Let’s dig….
Five best WooCommerce dropshipping plugins
shipMe is a free premium WooCommerce dropshipping plugin that offers thousands of best-selling products from AliExpress. They have handpicked products in almost every department, making it ideal for creating a scalable dropshipping store.
- 50,000+ handpicked products from AliExpress
- Recommended pricing markup
- Quick products search
- Easy to use
- Professionally edited product titles
- One-click import for all products
- Real customer reviews
- Lifelong customer support
DropshipMe has a beginner-based interface. Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’ll see a product listing with an import button on each. One-click import makes it very easy to set up your dropshipping Online Shop.
You can use up to 50 products for free dropship. There is a fee after that. There are four plans available for one-time charge:
- 50 product imports – $0
- 110 product imports – $29
- 700 product imports – $119
- 1500 product imports – $199
DropshipMe only helps you import products from AliExpress. It does not sync your store with AliExpress in real-time. If you wish, you can associate it with the same developer’s AliDropship plugin that appears on our list # 4.
Spocket helps you dedicate products from suppliers in the United States and the EU. You can import products in any of the following categories:
- Fashion and Clothing
- Electronics and Tech
- Home and Garden
Plus, you will get a 30% to 60% discount to make your dropshipping store more profitable.
- Discounted import products
- Unlimited orders
- One-click order fulfillment
- Shipment tracking
- Markup automation
- Fully-WooCommerce (and Shopify) compatible
- Real-time inventory updates
- Global pricing rules
- Flat rate shipping
- Branded invoicing
- Premium chat support
Is it easy to use?
The plugin is relatively easy to use. You can search for products using different filters including category, price, location, and premium products.
Specter offers a 14-day free trial Next, there are four plans depending on the features you want and the products you plan to import:
- Starter – $12 per month
- Pro – $49 per month
- Empire – $99 per month
- Unicorn – $299 per month
WooDropship is a premium WooCommerce dropshipping plugin This allows you to easily import products from suppliers on AliExpress and then quickly fill out your order.
- Import products from AliExpress using a Chrome extension
- Easy product management
- Novice oriented dashboard
- Sales reporting
- Regular inventory updates
- Unlimited product variant
- Daily products sync
- Automated order fulfillment
- Thousands of product variants
- Customizable pricing rules
Is it easy to use?
My experience with this WooCommerce plugin is fine. The user dashboard could have been better. But if you’ve used an online tool before, you’ll quickly get closer to it.
WooDropship offers a 7-day free trial. Next, there are two pricing plans:
- Monthly plan – $20 per month for 5,000 product variants and 100 orders per month
- Lifetime plan – $97 one-time for unlimited variants and orders
Obviously, a lifetime plan makes the most sense if you are going to do business for more than a few months.
AliDropship is another dropshipping plugin that helps you can easily import products from AliExpress and then fulfill those orders.
You can either use it with WooCommerce or as a standalone WordPress E-commerce store.
- WooCommerce compatible
- ePacket shipping filter
- Pricing automation
- Customizable free themes
- Single click product import via a Chrome extension
- 50 free imports from the same curated collection as DropshipMe (unlimited imports of non-curated products)
- Automated order tracking
- Image editor
- Unlimited products
- Live statistics
- Inventory management
- Functional add-ons
Is it easy to use?
You can easily import products from AliExpress using the Chrome extension and then manage them just like regular WooCommerce products. The process of ordering on AliExpress is also quite simple – AliDropship automatically fills in all the details, you just have to click the button to make the payment.
The AliDropship plugin gives you access to a standard plugin and AliDropship plugin, so you can create your site with or without WooCommerce. You can get it for a one-time fee of $89.
Unlike most of the options I tested, Spreader helps create a dropshipping store using Amazon.
You have two options for making money and filling products:
- Sign up for Amazon Associates and earn standard affiliate commissions by sending people to Amazon to buy.
- You can take the order directly and then process the order on Amazon itself like a real drop shipping system. It works a little more, but this method gives you complete control over your margins.
- Useful import tool
- Curated products showcase
- Customizable product info
- Locally stored product data
- Raw affiliate links
- Auto-sync product details
- Bulk products import
- Pricing rules
- Amazon customer reviews
Is it easy to use?
You can easily import products into WooCommerce by entering the URL of the Amazon product page. After importing, all products are stored in the database of your WordPress site, just like you created them manually.
Spreadr offers five pricing plans based on the number of products automatically synced that you want:
- Basic – $6 per month
- Pro – $12 per month
- Gold – $20 per month
- Super – $35 per month
- Jumbo – $60 per month
You can try it with a 7-day free trial – no credit card required.
The Final Words on WooCommerce Dropshipping Plugins
The good thing about all the WooCommerce dropshipping plugins I’ve tested is that you don’t need deep pockets. All these WooCommerce plugins are great for starting your online dropship store without hassle.
Here’s my favorite thing about each plugin:
- DropshipMe – Source curated dropshipping products from AliExpress.
- Spocket – Source products from independent suppliers in the US and EU.
- WooDropship – Multiple pricing structures to meet your product fulfillment needs and import tons of AliExpress products.
- AliDropship – Swiss army knife for creating an AliExpress dropship store with or without WooCommerce.
- Spreadr – Use it to create an Amazon dropshipping store.
Despite the many great dropshipping plugins. WooCommerce is not the only way to get your store started. You can always use other e-commerce platforms such as Shopify Oberlo service, especially if your budget is not tight. Here’s how to set up Shopify.
Still, having some confusion? Or need any kind of help with website building? Then, please comment below. We’ll be happy to help you.
We hope this article helped you know about “woocommerce dropshipping plugin”. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and colleagues.
Thanks for visiting Sabbirwdx and reading this article! I highly appreciate it!